Sport Slot is a sport-themed 5-reel non-progressive 25 payline slot with 12 symbols designed to entertain sport amateurs. It is accomplished with realistic sounds reproducing the atmosphere of a stadium and offers bonus features such as Scatters of 2 types triggering up to 1,000 free spins in which all winnings are doubled.
The objective of the game is to spin the reels so that symbols displayed form a winning combination along the payline.
- Choose the number of paylines by activating payline indicators on both sides of reels or clicking the
- buttons below the Lines field.
The Lines field displays the number of the selected lines. Each click on the
+ button increases the number of active paylines by 1. Each click on the
- button decreases the number of active paylines by 1. Activated lines are highlighted on the screen. When the maximum number of lines is reached, the
+ button becomes disabled.
You can also use the colored buttons with numbers on both sides of the paylines to activate them. For instance, to place a bet on five paylines, click Button 5 – the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th paylines will be activated.
- To choose the bet per line value, use the
- buttons below the Line Value field. The bet per line value chosen is displayed in the corresponding field.
- To start the reels spinning, click the Spin button.
- To activate all the paylines with the maximum bet per line value, use the Bet Max control. Once Bet Max is clicked, the reels start spinning automatically.
The Total Bet field displays your total bet, equal to the number of selected lines multiplied by the bet per line value.
- Click the Autospin button to choose the number of auto spins or use one of available auto spins options.
- Click the Start button to initiate a series of spin repeats. During auto spins the selected bet value and number of paylines remain the same as in the previous round. To stop the reels use the Stop button.
If a winning combination is formed along any active payline, it will become animated and the win amount is displayed in the Win field.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline.
- Coinciding wins on several active paylines are added.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the bet per line value, except for Scatters.
- Note that only the highest win is paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the payouts, click the Paytable button. To return to the main game screen, click the Back button.
- There are 2 types of Scatter symbols (silver and golden whistles). 3, 4 and 5 Scatters of each type trigger 10, 100 and 1,000 free spins accordingly. Golden Whistle Scatter is twice as powerful. Wins on free spins are multiplied by 2.
- Baseball hat is a Wild symbol that substitutes any symbol in a line (but Scatter) to complete a winning combination. Payline wins for combinations formed with the help of 3, 4 and 5 Wild symbols are multiplied by line bets x 50, 200, and 5,000 accordingly.
If you win, the gambling option becomes available to you. To enter the gambling room, click the Gamble button that appears next to the Spin button.
The aim of the gambling round is to guess the color and the suit of the face-down card – one from a 52-card deck.
- Your current win becomes the stake for the gambling round.
- You need to choose Red, Black, Clubs, Spades, Hearts or Diamonds.
- If you guess the color, your stake is doubled. If you guess the suit, your stake increases 4 times.
- If you win, you can collect your winning amount or risk to increase it again – up to 5 times. To collect your win and return to the main game, click Back.
- If you lose, the gambling round will stop automatically and you will return to the main game.
Malfunction voids all plays and pays!
The Game Rules as published on this website are in English. Translations into other languages are provided as a service in good faith. In the event of ambiguity between an English version and a translation, the English version always retains priority.